Sunday, February 19, 2012

The happiest rejection letter on earth... and more! XD


So today I log onto my emails in a whim to see if I have anything interesting and among the inbox emails is a reply to my manuscript submission to Penguin. I open it, expecting nothing of interest but it was sent from the managing editor from Penguin stating although they cannot offer me a publishing contract not to stop writing and to keep sending to other publishers. :) So that's why it's the happiest rejection letter on earth, and it's the only rejection letter I have.

PLUS I have been waiting forever to get Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate and Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and I finally got them today. My room is slowly turning into a library but it's a little hobby of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment